We will continue to post information and course offerings through this blog. Let me know directly if there are questions about the Davis Teaching American History (TAH) Project.
By way of introduction, I am the new Project Director for the TAH grant in Davis School District, replacing Shanna Futrall. I was hired in August of 2008 and will be working with any social studies teacher who works with American History in the district. My general responsibilities are to work with 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade elementary teachers, and with 8th, 11th, and 12th grade secondary teachers who teach American History or Government.
Before coming to Davis School District, I worked for Granite School District as a Library Media and Instructional Technology Specialist at Olympus High School, and was assigned to teach World Civilizations over the course of 6 years at that school. I have a total of 8 years in education, and consider myself to be young in "teacher years." I look forward to getting to know you much better, and working really hard to support you in your work of teaching and inspiring students.
Please let me know if I can help you in any way whatsoever.
Jon Hyatt
Project Administrator -- DavisTAH Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment